cifo.in is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
cifo.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [April 2010].
Your acceptance of these Privacy Statement terms
What we cifo.in collect?
We cifo.in may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact details and information including email address
- research information’s, white papers, common data’s, common and research video’s, common and research audio’s,
- demographic information such as postcode/pincode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
[Brief: You may be asked, either when you register with us cifo.in, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us cifo.in your interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our cifo.in Web Site/s, we cifo.in will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don't then we cifo.in may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalise your experience and tailor our cifo.in Services for you (for example, tell you about special offers on things you're interested in)].
What we do not collect?
porn video’s, porn audio’s, porn data’s unless until it will not be restricted by law [for example ‘sexual harassment’ this is law related subject to analyse and research to give good guidance to women in public places and work places and in living places].
What we do with the information we gather?
We cifo.in requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal/external record keeping.
- We cifo.in may use/keep the information to improve our products and services.
- We cifo.in may periodically send promotional email/sms about new products, special offers or other information which we cifo.in think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we cifo.in may also use your information to contact you for market and research purposes. We cifo.in may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We cifo.in may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We cifo.in are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we cifo.in collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We cifo.in use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us cifo.in analyze data about web page traffic and improve our cifo.in website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We cifo.in only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help cifo.in provide you with a better website, by enabling us cifo.in to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us cifo.in access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us cifo.in.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- To identify who you are and to access your account information;
- To estimate our cifo.in audience size and patterns;
- To ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
- To control how often visitors see similar ads;
- To track preferences and to improve and update our cifo.in Web Site; and
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our cifo.in [promotions and contests.]
Links to other websites
Our cifo.in website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our cifo.in site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cifo.in cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this cifo.in privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to cifo.in using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email@example.com]
We cifo.in may sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties and or required by law to do so. We cifo.in may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we cifo.in think you may find interesting if you tell us cifo.in that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we collect this website hold about you under the [‘constitutional law Art – 21’ and ‘Information Technology Act [amended 2008’]. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If you believe that any information we cifo.in are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email to cifo.in as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct or reply about any information found to you to be incorrect.